The Canadian Bridge Championships (CBC), formerly known as Bridge Week, is an annual nine day tournament that is usually held in the month of May and features multiple national competitions.
The annual 3-day meeting of the CBF board of directors is held just prior to the start of the CBC, while the CBF Annual General Meeting and the CBF Hall of Fame induction ceremony take place during the CBC.
CBF members from across Canada, and of all levels, gather to compete for a chance to become Canadian Champions in one of the following competitions:
- Canadian National Team Championship – Flight A (CNTC-A) | More info here
- Canadian National Team Championship – Flight B (CNTC-B) | More info here
- Canadian National Team Championship – Flight C (CNTC-C) | More info here
- Canadian Women Team Championship (CWTC) | More info here
- Canadian Senior Team Championship (CSTC) | More info here
- Canadian Open Pairs Championship (COPC) | More info here
- Canadian IMP Pairs Championship (CIPC) | More info here
The CNTC-A, CWTC and CSTC offer participants a chance to represent Canada in the corresponding world championship event, while the other events offer cash prizes. For more details on each of the championships and the participation conditions please refer to the specific championship page.
Note: Several regionally rated events are also held in conjunction with the CBC. CBF membership is not required for participation in regionally rated events.
UPCOMING CANADIAN BRIDGE CHAMPIONSHIPS
May 26 – June 3, 2018
McGill University New Residence Hall
3625 Avenue du Parc
May 4 – 12, 2019
The Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre
4331 Dominion Street,
Burnaby, British Columbia