Registration is now Open for the CWTC and CSTC!
Here is the important information:
- Entry fees are $480 for the round robin (payable upon registration) and $240 for each day of the playoffs. Registration deadlines are December 15th for CSTC and December 30th for CWTC.
- Round robin will be played online on RealBridge – CSTC: January 7-8
CWTC (revised): January 13 and January 14. If registration is 9+ we may need to also have matches January 12 starting 4pm eastern.
- We are working on arranging practice sessions on RealBridge and details will be published soon.
- The finals will be played in person at the Niagara Falls CBC – CSTC: May 9-10 and CWTC: May 14-15.
- Audio and Webcam are required for play on RealBridge. Information regarding practice sessions will be published on our website when we have the details.
- Convention cards will be published online prior to the event – deadline for roster changes and submission of convention cards is: Dec 30, 2022 for CSTC and Jan 7, 2023 for CWTC. Convention cards may be modified prior to the semi-finals in Niagara Falls.
- Competitors in Niagara Falls will be required to provide evidence of vaccination (at least 2 required) and will be required to wear masks.
- Masterpoints may be reduced from those awarded in previous years and subsidy information will be published at a later date
We are working on finalizing the full Conditions of Contest for the Championships and we expect to have them posted very soon.
Registration Link : https://cbf.ca/events/calendar-of-events/#id=10182&cid=1042&wid=1101
Click here for the 2023 Canadian Championships website, or click on the red button to the left of the homepage
Click here to see the participating teams in the CSTC
Click here to see the participating teams in the CWTC